LaTerreur Index du Forum
LaTerreur
Bienvenue dans la team LaTerreur

LaTerreur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kanye West .. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LaTerreur Index du Forum -> LaTerreur -> Idée pour améliorer le forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
keierge

Masculin
Point(s): 1 252
Moyenne de points: 6,99

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kanye West .. Répondre en citant

Kanye West .. > urlin.us/2bz52

2016...Viacom...International...Inc"What’s.the.point.of.thinking?"DeGeneres.suggested.that,.for.example,.it.might.have.been.better.to.reach.out.to.Mark.Zuckerberg.via.Facebook".he.went.on."I.feel.that.if.I.had.more.resources,.I.could.help.more.peopleEverything...I...sonically...make...is...a...paintingAlongside...fellow...fresh...talent...Just...Blaze,...West...became...one...of...the...Roc's...go-to...producers,...consistently...delivering...hot...tracks...to...album...after...albumHome...Videos...Playlists...Channels...Discussion...About...Kanye...West...-...Only...One...ftEnglishSign...In...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...The...Future...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...Above...The...Rim...-...Playlist...6...videos...Play...all...Play...now...Eso...Es...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...Lost...Ones...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...For...the...Win...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...Witnessed...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...Microphone...Check...-...Playlist...5...videos...Play...all...Play...now...Rock...The...PartyBETA...Explore...Artists...Popular...Collections...Artist...To...Watch...You...Oughta...Know...Listen...Up...Watch...&...Listen...StopWatch...Unplugged...Search...For...Artists...Sign...In...Create...Your...Page...FAQ...More...from...Shows...News...Shows...News...Radio...Shows...Celebrity...Shows...News...Movies...Bahasa.MelayuThe..label's..inaugural..release..was..John..Legend's..Get..Lifted..(2004),..followed..one..year..later..by..Common's..BeAlready.a.member?.Click.hereMusic...Politics...TV...Movies...Culture...Lists...Sports...Country...Indeed,..it..was..his..beatmaking..prowess..that..got..his..foot..in..the..industry..doorIt...became...his...third...consecutive...chart-topping...album,...and...its...success...culminated...in...eight...Grammy...nominationsIn.2015,.he.announced.another,.different.album,.titled.So.Help.Me.God,.which.later.turned.to.SWISH,.then.Waves,.and.finally.T.L.O.PEnglish.UKHis.production.abilities.seemed.boundless.during.his.initial.surge.of.activity,.as.he.not.only.racked.up.impressive.hits.for.himself.(including."Jesus.Walks".and."Gold.Digger"),.but.also.collaborated.on.smash.hits.with.the.likes.of.Jay-Z.and.LudacrisSeptember..7,..20138,198,006..views3..years..ago..4:12..Play..nextPlay..now..Jay-Z..&..Kanye..West..-..Ni**as..In..Paris..(Explicit)..-..Duration:..4..minutes,..12..secondsfeat32,578,157.views1.year.ago.CC.4:14.Play.nextPlay.now.Kanye.West.-.Bound.2.-.Duration:.4.minutes,.14.secondsLoadingPaul..McCartney..10..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Black..Skinhead..11..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Bound..2..12..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Runaway..(Extended..Video..Version)..13..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Heartless..14..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..No..Church..In..The..Wild..(Explicit)..15..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Love..Lockdown..16..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Otis..17..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Flashing..Lights..(Director's..Cut)..18..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..Stronger..19..Now..Playing..Kanye..West..Video..Kanye..West..E.TFour..singles..("Mercy,".."Cold,".."New..Flow,"..and.."Clique")..were..released..as..promotion..for..the..recordWest's.production.work.continued.more.or.less.unabated.during.this.time;.particularly.noteworthy.were.hits.for.Twista.("Overnight.Celebrity"),.Janet.Jackson.("I.Want.You"),.Brandy.("Talk.About.Our.Love"),.the.Game.("Dreams"),.Common.("Go!"),.and.Keyshia.Cole.("I.Changed.My.Mind")NederlandsIt.didn't.help.that.West.was.in.a.tragic.car.accident.in.October.2002.that.almost.cost.him.his.life"That's.how.it.feels.though,.it's.like.the.pursuit.of.happiness,.it's.like.you're.trying.to.sell.this.bone.density.machine,.you.know.in.that.movie...Jason...Birchmeier...&...Andy...Kellman,...Rovi...Music...Best...New...Videos...See...All...1...Now...Playing...Kanye...West...Video...Kanye...West...M.P.AOtis..Redding..-..Duration:..3..minutes,..16..secondsHe...capitalized...on...the...traumatic...experience...by...using...it...as...the...inspiration...for..."Through...the...Wire"...(and...its...corresponding...video),...which...would...later...become...the...lead...single...for...his...debut...album,...2004's...The...College...DropoutKanye.West,.A$AP.Rocky,.and.The-Dream.2.Now.Playing.Kanye.West.Video.Kanye.West.All.Your.Fault.featHe.capitalized.on.the.traumatic.experience.by.using.it.as.the.inspiration.for."Through.the.Wire".(and.its.corresponding.video),.which.would.later.become.the.lead.single.for.his.debut.album,.2004's.The.College.DropoutRegister.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LaTerreur Index du Forum -> LaTerreur -> Idée pour améliorer le forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica